(1) Basic Principles
We collect information from users of this website to the extent necessary for the smooth operation of the services provided herein (providing information, receiving comments, etc.). Collected information will be handled appropriately within the scope of the Purpose of Use (below). In addition, submissions via the two input forms on this website are transmitted using the SSL encryption format.
(2) Scope of Information Collected
(3) Purpose of Use
The aforementioned information collected is used as reference data for future content creation.
In the unlikely event that information sent can be deemed to be personal information, the Secretariat Office will delete personal information portions before managing/using information provided.
(4) Restrictions on Use and Provision
We will not use the information collected on this website for any purpose other than the Purpose of Use, nor will we provide this information to a third party. However, aggregated information on access data, user attributes, and other information may be published.
Please note that, in some situations specified below, information may be provided to the relevant organization after appropriate processing.
- When a legally-founded request for disclosure has been received
- When the consent of the person in question has been obtained
- When other special circumstances arise
(5) Management of Personal Information
- (a) In order to prevent leak, loss, or damage of information collected on this website and to otherwise appropriately manage the information collected, necessary measures shall be taken to ensure sound management by staff of the secretariat managing this website (the site administrators), as well as by dispatched workers and subcontractors accepted for this conference.
- (b) With regard to the provision of Case Studies and other information posted to this website, personal information shall be anonymized so that individuals cannot be identified, except in cases where permission has been obtained from the individuals concerned.
- (d) This website and its administrators cannot be held responsible for the security of the personal information of visitors to other corporate websites linked from this website.
(6) Scope of Application
The GRE2022 International Conference Secretariat Offices trives to provide information on links to external sites from this website in categorization and manner facilitating ease of user navigation. However, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, appropriateness, or copyright permissions of the content on the websites linked. Please utilize and browse these websites at your own risk.