SDGs Special Zone
RENEWABLE ENERGY 2022 Show Office
1-24-3-4F, Kanda Suda-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0041, Japan
Progressing with RE100 and other initiatives that contribute to achieving the SDGs requires not only efficient use of renewable energy, but also technologies and systems that can be deployed across all sectors of industry, along with the integration and engineering necessary to make use of them. The aim in this zone is to present a wide range of initiatives for making the best use of renewable energy technologies, including Society 5.0 technologies (AI, data visualization employing IoT, prediction technology using big data, robotics, etc.).
Exhibitors in the SDGs Special Zone can give a 30-minute presentation for no additional charge.
- Initiatives at RE100 companies
- Initiatives at companies presenting projects that are involved in the energy- and environment-related aspects of the SDGs, and exhibits by companies promoting Society 5.0
- Initiatives at public entities such as the national government, local governments, embassies, and public corporations
- Initiatives at companies that assist with the integration of renewables into energy systems, such as engineering firms, systems integrators, and consultants
- Initiatives at financial institutions that pursue ESG investment policies